Prototype Through Production
Dial Tool Industries has grown from a humble 900sqft facility in 1955 to a 40,000sqft operation. Our state of the art facility and machinery enable us to provide our partners with the precision they need. We’re proud to be a premier, full-service manufacturing partner.
- 24 presses ranging from 10-250 tons.
- Materials ranging from 0.003″ to 0.125″ thick, in a range of ferrous, non-ferrous, and copper-based alloys.
- Machine speeds range from 80 to 1,500 strokes per minute.
- 13 horizontal machines ranging from 22-310 tons.
- 10 vertical rotary machines ranging from 35-110 tons.
- Our specialty are precision insert molded parts, whether high-volume or prototype.
- Resins used include ABS, nylon, PE, PP, PBT, acrylic, and more.
- One of a handful of manufacturers in the US to bring metal stamping and injection molding under one roof.
- Makes DTI your trusted turn-key manufacturing partner to take projects cradle to grave.
- Robust assembly processes mean stream-
lining our customers’ supply chains while adding value to every part.
- We work with our customers to design a
full-service manufacturing process unique to each part.
Fully automation, 100% visual inspection
Wire EDM and conventional
3D printing, SolidWorks/CadKey, full tool room
Hi-pot testing, water jet, tap and reel, special packaging